The Netherlands are part of the Schengen Area. As a result, EU citizens and citizens of other Schengen countries can enter the Netherlands without restrictions. Furthermore, the citizens of 62 countries are allowed to enter the Netherlands for short stays (up to 90 days) under a visa-waiver program. In order to check your eligibility, you can use the adviser of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
Visa Support Letters
ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee. You have to register for the conference and your payment needs to be fully processed before you can apply for a support letter.
For visa support letters, refer all requests to email@example.com. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for
- Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation
ACM does not provide letters for transport of vendor or presenter equipment. ACM suggests shipping the materials insured to the conference facility.